Total Pageviews

Monday 28 March 2011

A message from Cyrus Darian about Asylum 2011

My esteemed and most patient scribe has informed me that she is to be a guest at the gathering of  most esteemed steampunk enthusiasts at the Asylum in Lincoln this September between the 9th and the 11th
She will be introducing the accounts of my latest misadventures entitled Cyrus Darian and the Technomicron.
I shall endeavour to attend in person; such a gathering of like-minded adventurers and decorous lady explorers is not to be missed.
  Unfortunately, my presence will depend on Hardwick perfecting his Patented SafetyChronos Trancscender in time.

Forever your servant,
Cyrus Darian

1 comment:

  1. What Cyrus omitted to mention is that his 'esteemed and patient scribe' has a name!
    Sigh...

    Raven Dane

    ReplyDelete